Saturday, December 15, 2007

The MAN that is TOGH!


12/11/2007 Continued-

Just a continuation on the day, Sao and I went back to Togh’s school to assist in some questions he had about the builders, we walked over to the proposed plot of land he had gained a lease on. His eyes grew big and his smile wider as he stated, “My dream is becoming for real” he said, I could only gaze in wonderment at what this 24 year old visionary had accomplished in just two years. I asked him, “Where will you be in 10 years”?
Togh answered “I want to build a place where older citizens can come and we will care for them with respect and dignity, I want to share and teach Buddhism to them, I want them to be happy, many older citizens are not happy, I want them to be happy.” I ask you my fellow Blog readers, how do you not stand behind this school and this incredible young humanitarian and support his dream, he is 24 years old and moving forward with perpetual optimism! We stood together and shared this picture, I was never more proud of our work!

No comments: